Vision Eye Centre, offers dedicated Total Retina Services to provide comprehensive management of both medical and surgical retina & vitreous. The Retina Department of Vision Eye Centre has one of the best Retina Specialist assisted by a team of trained Paramedical staff. The latest and the world’s best cutting edge Medical & Diagnostic Equipments, Lasers, and Surgical Devices for management of Retinal Services are available with the centre.
Equipped with advanced vitreo retina and uvea services-
- Lasers in retina (Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope- LIO, Slit Lamp Laser, Endolaser) – for Diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, retinal breaks (hole, tear), Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP).
- Latest in vitreo retina diagnostics- Optical Coherence Tomography (SD- OCT), Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA), Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICGA), Fundus Autofluorescence (FAF), B scan ultrasonography (USG B scan), indirect ophthamoscope, slit lamp-90D/78D Biomicroscopy, Amsler Grid.
- Intravitreal injection facility (Lucentis/Accentrix, Eylea, Ozurdex, Avastin)- For diabetic retinopathy, Age Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD), Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO) , Cystoid Macular Edema and other retinal disorders.
- Advanced/ Complex vitreoretinal surgery- Vitrectomy/ scleral buckling/Pneumatic Retinopexy- For retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy, macular hole, vitreous haemorrhage, dislocated nucleus/ intraocular lens, vasculitis , Epiretinal membrane (ERM), macular pucker, endophthalmitis and other conditions in vitreo-retina and uveitis.
- Treatment for other retinal disorders- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR), Floaters and Flashes, Central Retinal Artery construction (CRAO).
Uveitis or Ocular Inflammation is a condition in which the middle layer of the eye gets inflamed. Uveitis can also lead to inflammation in the adjacent areas, like the retina and vitreous. The basic cause for Uveitis is not identified in most cases and may be due to some underlying systemic diseases.
Vision Eye Centre offers complete management of Uveitis disorders by some of the best Uvea Specialist. The management of uveitis often takes a long time to treat.
More information about Total Retina & Uvea Services, please feel free to call us at +91 11 26267611-17 (Siri Fort Road Centre) +91 11 25882129, 25887228 (West Patel Nagar Centre) or click here for free advice from our end.